Ticketek is the authorised ticketing partner of the Brisbane Entertainment Centre
• Ticketek Terms & Conditions of Sale
• Venue Terms of Entry
• Stadiums Queensland - Ticket Scalping
• Ticketing Code of Practice: Consumer Code – Sixth Edition 1 January 2016
• Live Performance Australia Consumer Guide: Ticket Availability for Live Events
• Live Performance Australia Consumer Guide: Buying & Selling Tickets in the Ticket Resale Market
• Live Performance Australia Safe Tix Guide
• Live Performance Australia Complaints Handling and Dispute Resolution Policy
• Online at www.ticketek.com.au or via the Ticketek app
• Over the phone by calling the Ticketek Call Centre on 132 849
• In person at a Ticketek agency. Click here for details>>
If you require Wheelchair or Special Access Seating, please click here for information>>
Venue Ticketek Box Office
The Ticketek Box Office is located on outside of the Main Courtyard fenceline (Lakeside entry). The Box Office is open for ticket collections approximately two hours prior to the scheduled event start time. For more accurate timings please refer to the Event Specific Information page or contact the Centre on (07) 3265 8111 closer to the event day.
To collect prepaid tickets please ensure you are the Ticketek Account Holder, have your credit/debit card used to make the booking and valid photo identification.
Mobile & Print-At-Home ezyTickets
At the time of booking you will be offered alternate methods to receive your tickets. If you have chosen Mobile or Print-At-Home ezyTickets, please refer to our handy tips below;
Mobile Ticket>> Print-at-home ezyTickets>>
All patrons must have a valid ticket to gain entry into the Centre. For all events you will need to check the event page for any specific information surrounding age restrictions prior to purchasing your ticket.
If you have lost your ticket/s or they have not arrived in the mail, please report it as soon as possible by phoning Ticketek on 132 849 or online via the Ticketek Help Page. When contacting Ticketek about lost or stolen tickets please ensure you have;
• Your My Ticketek account number
• Details of the event you are attending including name, date, time and venue
• An explanation of the circumstances
• The credit/debit card used to make the original booking
Only the original Ticketek Account Holder who purchased the tickets is entitled to request replacement tickets.