Employing over 500 individuals across a variety of departments, the Brisbane Entertainment Centre continually strives to provide an exceptional experience to all of our guests. Our success is largely based on our people and their commitment to outstanding customer service. Whilst our employee retention rate is high, we love to hear from dedicated customer service professionals eager to join our team. Opportunities may become available within the following departments:
Food and Beverage Attendants, Cashiers, Wait Staff, Kitchen Hands, Chefs.
Front of House/Usher, Parking Attendants, Merchandise Sellers.
MAINTENANCE AND TECHNICAL SERVICES
Technicians, Followspot Operators, Electricians, Riggers, Operations Crew.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
The Brisbane Entertainment Centre is Queensland's premier entertainment venue. A multi-purpose venue, the Brisbane Entertainment Centre has hosted events ranging from P!NK, Elton John, Rolling Stones, Professional Bull Riding, international Ice Hockey and Nitro Circus.
We are seeking expressions of interest for casual cleaners in our Presentation Services team for dynamic and proactive cleaning professionals to join BEC's team.
Reporting to the Presentation Services Coordinator, you will be working as part of a strong team to ensure that the presentation of the building is to the BEC's highest standards.
Our Presentation Services Team Members ensure the immaculate presentation of the Centre across all scheduled events.
As a Casual Cleaner, you will be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment for both internal and external clients, working across all areas of the Centre including the Arena, Sports Centre, offices and public areas.
The successful candidates will have the following:
Successful applicants will have the capability and flexibility to work a range of shifts and follow and act on directions from your supervisor promptly.
The role requires the flexibility to work in a department that operates to suit the BEC's event schedule, including weekdays, weeknights, weekends and public holidays. These are casual roles therefore shifts can vary based on our events schedule.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of an enthusiastic and committed team working in a dynamic and exciting industry then please forward your application including cover letter and current resume to email@example.com.
The Brisbane Entertainment Centre is Queensland's premier entertainment venue and is managed by ASM Global on behalf of Stadiums Queensland. A multi-purpose venue, the Brisbane Entertainment Centre has hosted events ranging from P!NK, Elton John and The Rolling Stones to Professional Bull Riding, International Ice Hockey and Nitro Circus.
We are currently looking for a vibrant and energetic person to join our Team. The successful candidate will be highly organised, with a mature approach focused on collaborative teamwork with excellent communication skills and a good eye for detail.
Working within a small team, the successful candidate will possess a helpful attitude and will be responsible for the following:
• Dealing with queries either in person, via phone (at times a busy switchboard), email and general correspondence in a professional and timely manner;
• Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers;
• Day-to-day maintenance of office equipment (phones, photocopiers, printers, toners etc.);
• Ordering and maintaining stationery stock;
• Maintain and coordinate archiving process, storage and documentation;
• Manage deliveries to the Venue;
• Managing all aspects of mail both incoming and outgoing;
• Assisting with any additional administrative duties as necessary;
This is a part time role on a 12 Month Contract and will be required to work set hours of 8.30am – 1.30pm, Monday to Friday plus additional hours by mutual agreement and to cover planned and unplanned leave.
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following key attributes:
• Minimum of 2 years recent experience as a receptionist;
• Outstanding customer service skills with previous experience in a receptionist role;
• Experience of working with Microsoft Office and database applications;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically an outstanding telephone manner;
• Ability to embrace diversity, build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels;
• Ability to relate to people of all types and cultures;
• Present in a professional & corporate manner at all times;
• Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in an ever changing environment;
• Display a strong work ethic, ability to work independently as well as cohesively within a team environment;
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of administrative procedures;
• Able to prioritise and meet deadlines (excellent time management skills);
• High attention to detail.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a one page covering letter clearly stating how you feel your skills and experience meet the above criteria.
Applications close: Friday, 7 February 2020 – 5.00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No recruiters please.